The Interboro RHIO provides a clinical data exchange that helps health care provider's access real-time patient information, including medication lists, problem lists, labs, radiology reports, and additional hospital reports from other participants in the Interboro.
Whether you currently manage your patient information electronically or not, you can access your patients' information by using Interboro RHIO's secure health information system to "virtually" retrieve important medical information.
The Interboro RHIO is constantly growing and adding new members. If you are interested in becoming a member, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide complimentary on-site training to participating members and their staff
at their convenience.
Improved Patient Care
- Facilitates the exchange of clinical data, to better coordinate care
- Improves patient management
- Alerts providers to important events and updates regarding their patients
Fewer Medical Errors
- Provides real-time access to a patient's records from multiple sources
- Provides a more complete picture of the patient's health
- Reduces potential for mistakes due to incomplete records
Improved Patient Experience
- Allows for fewer medical tests
- Facilitates clinical collaboration between providers